总有一句话能表达出你此刻的心情,无论是开心还是伤感的。
当前位置:句子录经典台词内容页

影片big

2022-06-28 15:38:01互联网经典台词手机版

       big fish台词(一)

       Sometimes the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding ring.

       最好的办法就是帮的女人,最好的办法就是帮她戴上结婚戒指。

       Kept in a small bowl,the goldfish will remain small. With more space,the fish will grow double,triple or quadruple its size.

       小鱼缸里的金鱼永远不会变大。如果有的话。

       Did you ever think that maybe you39;re not too big but maybe this town is just too small? Well,it39;s too small for a man of my ambition.

       你没想到这个城镇对你来说太小了吗?对我来说,这个小镇不能容忍我的雄心壮志。

       The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

       河里最大的鱼永远不会被抓住。

       There comes a point when a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he39;s made a terrible mistake.Truth is ,I was never a reasonable man.

       懂道理的人最终会有时间按下自尊,承认自己犯了严重的错误。事实上,我一直都是不讲道理的人。

       The more difficult something is,the more rewarding it is in the end.

       事情越难,最后越能得到丰硕的果实。

       This town is more than any man could ask for. And if I were to end up here,I would consider myself lucky.But the truth is,I39;m just not ready to end up anywhere.

       这个小镇是任何人都梦寐以求的。我若落脚于此,定会倍感荣幸。但事实上,我从未准备好在任何地方落脚。

       Friend.What happened to your shoes?

       They kind of got ahead of me.

       朋友,你的鞋呢?

       他们比我先跑一步。

       Can I take your picture?

       Oh,you don39;t need a picture.Just look up the word 39;handsome39; in the dictionary.

       我能给你拍照吗?

       哦,不,去词典查英俊这个词就行了。

       They said when you meet the love of your life,time stops.And that39;s true.What they don39;t tell you is that once time starts again,it moves extra fast to catch up.

       人们说,当你遇到你的爱时,时间就会暂停。这是真的。但人们没有告诉你,针又回来了,它会非常快,无法赶上。

       You were hot shit back in Hickville,but here in the real world,you got squat.You don39;t have a plan or a job.Nothing except the clothes on your back. You were a big fish in a small pond,but this here is the ocean and you39;re drowning....

       ...I don39;t have a job,but I would have a job if you gave me one.And I may not have much,but I have more determination than any man you39;re likely to meet.

       你是农村的大人物,但在现实世界中,你什么都不是。你没有计划,没有工作,除了衣服什么都没有。你原本是小池子里的大鱼,但现在是大海,你会淹死的...

       我没有工作,但只要你给我一份。我可能没有太多,但我比任何人都有决心。

       big fish台词(二)

       Most things you consider evil or wicked are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.

       你认为最邪恶、最坏的事情,大多只是孤独,缺乏和谐的个性。

       Fate has a cruel way of circling around on you.There39;s a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny39;s lost.Now the ship has sailed,and that only a fool will continue.Truth is ,I39;ve always been a fool.

       人生有奋斗的时刻,也有接受现实的时刻。现在木已成舟,只有傻子才会钻牛角尖。但其实我一直都是傻子。

       The thing about icebergs is you only see 10 percent while the other 90 percent is below the water where you can39;t see it.

       冰山意味着只有一成真相显露出来,而其他九成都很难找到痕迹。

       You don39;t even know me.

       I have the rest of my life to find out.

       你甚至不认识我。

       我一生都认识你。

       If there was one thing you can say about Edward Bloom is that I am a social person.

       如果爱德华布鲁姆有什么明显的特点,那就是他很善于沟通。

       See,to him there39;s only two women:Your mother,and everyone else...I was make-believe.And his other life,you.You were real.

       对他来说,世界上只有两个女人:一个是你的母亲,另一个是除了她以外的任何女人。在他的故事中,我是虚构的,他的另一半生活在你身上,你是真实的。

       And that39;s the real story of how you were born.Not very exciting,is it?And I suppose if I had to choose between the true version and an elaborate one involving a fish and a wedding ring,I might choose the fancy version.But,then that39;s just me.

       这是你出生的真实故事。不是很有趣,对吧?如果我选择是真实版,还是夸张版的大怪鱼和结婚戒指,我可以选择后者。但这只是我的一厢情愿。

       Have you ever heard a joke so many times you39;ve forgotten why it39;s funny? And then you hear it again and suddenly it39;s new. You remember why you loved it in the first place.

       你忘了为什么有趣是因为你听过太多次了吗?后来,当你再次听到它时,突然,它就像一个新的突然,你会想起为什么你一开始就喜欢它。

       A man tells stories so many times that he becomes the stories. They live on after him,and in that way,he becomes immortal.

       一个人不停地讲述自己的故事,让自己成为故事本身。故事在他死后继续传播,这样他就变得不朽了。